Advance Local Events
We Create Moments that Matter
Advance Local Events produces meaningful, informative and engaging events that celebrate, educate and empower communities. From conferences to awards programs, virtual to hybrid, single market to multi-market, our goal is to offer the best experience for our attendees and partners.
At Advance Local Events, we believe in creating experiences that leave a lasting impression. Being part of Advance Local, which owns and operates businesses spanning media, software and data platforms, and marketing agencies means we can tap into those resources to offer full event marketing services - from promotional planning and activation to content alignment and amplification.
Just a Few of the Events We Produce
Mentoring Monday is an annual event that brings together women and influential mentors in a casual environment where they network, engage and learn from one another through inspiring speakers, diverse roundtable discussions and networking with other event attendees.
We understand first-hand what it takes to put on a great event. While it’s what we do day in and day out, we know that resources and experience are key to success. From strategy, to run of show, to virtual or hybrid platform activation, our a la carte services are designed to fit your needs and budget. Let us know how we can help bring your event to life!
Run of Show
Virtual or Hybrid
Planning & Execution
Post Event Feedback
Source & Prep
Branding & Collateral
- Tue, Aug 23Draught 55
- Thu, Sep 22Music Box Supper ClubSep 22, 11:00 AMMusic Box Supper Club, 1148 Main Ave, Cleveland, OH 44113, USAwe will bring together Northeast Ohio’s Top Nurses, their families, friends, and Northeast Ohio community members for a morning of celebration. Honoring the top nurses in our Community - this awards ceremony will create an inspirational day thanking our frontline workers for all they do.
- Wed, Jun 15Cleveland
- Fri, May 20AlbanyMay 20, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PMAlbany, 660 Albany Shaker Rd, Albany, NY 12211, USAOur multi-track conferences feature an impactful combination of general sessions, networking and vendor exhibitions. Get ready to meet key industry leaders, learn best business practices in all areas of the industry, no matter your level of expertise.
- Wed, May 18Summerdale
- Wed, May 18DetroitMay 18, 10:00 AM – 4:30 PMDetroit, 3929 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48201, USAEnjoy a day of learning best business practices in areas like finance, real estate, marketing, and more. Network with other cannabis industry professionals, showcase your business and take home new ideas, toolkits, and roadmaps for being successful in the Cannabis industry.
- Mon, Apr 25Cleveland.com and Plain Dealer
- Tue, Apr 12Zoom Virtual EventsApr 12, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PMZoom Virtual EventsThe NCAA rule change regarding name, image and likeness (NIL) deals for college athletes is making waves throughout the country. Current and former student-athletes, and college coaching staff will provide insight into this landmark victory for college players. At this 90-minute virtual event, you'l